Because accommodations at Dzogchen Osel Ling are very limited and there is often a wait-list to attend these precious retreats at Lama Surya’s hermitage, cancellation policies are more stringent than those for Seasonal Retreats. This allows sufficient time for a cancelled room to be made available to someone else, and for them to make travel arrangements. Thanks for your co-operation!
The following terms apply to Advanced Retreats held at Dzogchen Osel Ling, Austin, TX:
- A deposit of $400 is required in order to register for a retreat; alternatively the registration fee may be paid in full upon registration.
- Payment of the required deposit needs to be made either by credit card at the time of registration, using the secure online system; or by mailing a check to arrive at Dzogchen Center within 14 days of online registration. Failure in payment will result in cancellation of registration.
- If payment in full has NOT been made upon registration, a reminder of the balance due will be sent six weeks prior to the start of retreat and that balance will be due, either by credit card online or by check, to arrive at Dzogchen Center within the following 7 days (i.e. five weeks ahead of retreat). Registrations not paid in full in accordance with this policy are subject to cancellation.
- Registrations (space permitting) made less than five weeks before the retreat starts must be paid in full at the time of registration. If mailing a check it must arrive at Dzogchen Center within 7 days of registration AND not less than 21 days prior to retreat.
- In the event you cancel more than six weeks prior to the start of the relevant retreat, your deposit will be refunded in full less processing fee of $50.
- In the event you cancel less than six weeks but more than one month prior to the start of the relevant retreat, your deposit will be carried forward (less processing fee of $100) as an available credit toward registration fees for another Dzogchen Center retreat prior to (but not including) the same retreat in the following year.
- In the event that you cancel less than one month but more than three weeks prior to the start of the relevant retreat, your deposit of $400 will be forfeited entirely, and any amount paid in excess of that will be refunded.
- In the event that you cancel less than three weeks prior to the start of the relevant retreat, the full amount paid will be forfeited entirely. Please note that we will NOT be able to “credit” any part of your payment toward a future retreat in this case.
- If neither payment in full nor notice of cancellation is received by Dzogchen Center at least three weeks prior to the start of retreat, any amount paid or credit brought forward will be forfeited.
Thank you for helping us to keep these precious Dzogchen Retreats financially sustainable – and manageable by our volunteer team – by observing these terms.
If you came to this page by clicking within a registration form, that form is likely still open in another window or tab in your browser, and you can select that in order to finish registering.