The following terms apply to Seasonal Retreats and workshops held at various locations:
- A deposit of $400 is required in order to register for a retreat; alternatively the registration fee may be paid in full upon registration.
- Payment of the required deposit must be made by credit card at the time of registration, using the secure online system, or by mailing a check to arrive at Dzogchen Center within 7 days of online registration. Please email email@example.com if you will be mailing your deposit or final payment. Failure to make a deposit payment will result in cancellation of registration. Mail your check to: Dzogchen Center, P.O. Box 400734, Cambridge, MA 02140
- Registrations not paid in full at least three weeks prior to retreat are subject to cancellation.
- In the event of cancellation more than six weeks prior to the start of the relevant retreat, all deposits will be refunded in full, less an administrative and processing fee of $100. Any amount paid in excess of the deposit will be refunded.
- In the event of cancellation less than six weeks prior to the start of the relevant retreat, the full deposit amount will be forfeited. Any amount paid in excess of the deposit will be refunded.
- If neither payment in full nor notice of cancellation is received by Dzogchen Center at least three weeks prior to the start of retreat, any amount paid will be forfeited.
*Credit balances cannot be applied toward future retreats, but will be applied to the Dzogchen Center & Foundation Scholarship Fund for in need students. This donation is tax deductible
Thank you for helping us to keep these precious Dzogchen Retreats financially sustainable – and manageable by our volunteer team – by observing these terms.
If you came to this page by clicking within a registration form, that form is likely still open in another window or tab in your browser, and you can select that in order to finish registering.
Or else: Return to the Retreats page